HR Consultancy Business in Dubai
It is very important to understand that starting your own HR consultancy business in Dubai will be one of the most challenging practices which will surely push you to your boundaries on all sides; one would need to be motivated, persistent, and very tolerant.
Wondering how to start your HR consulting business?
Despite the growth of HR Tech, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, there is still a vast market for new start-up HR consultancies to help companies get the best out of their workers.
There is plenty of prospective business out there in all facets of HR consulting, including generalist HR consulting, recruitment & selection, employee assignation, training, learning & expansion, employment law, and many more.
Many consultants offer general HR support and information but also have one or two focus regions where they possess more in-depth knowledge.
How to start an HR Consultancy Business? Advice for aspiring HR consultants
Plan your Business
Many HR consulting firms fail in part because they don’t have a well-researched business plan. So it’s better to plan your business well before executing.
Things to be considered before starting-
- Have sound knowledge about the target market
- Must have a unique selling point
- Plan for working with non-local clients
- Consider all the expenses such as office space, materials, tourism, dues, etc.
- Decide your charge fee for the services
- Attract your clients
- Being your own boss is great, but it’s also much more challenging to get your finances in order.
A proper financial plan also must be ready. You have to be ready with at least quarterly taxes. In the initial time period of any business, a financial investment is needed, because the business will not speed up in the starting and this could be applied to any business. For paying the employees to pay and other taxes, the HR consultant must be ready priory and be ready with a financial plan as well as a business plan.
Networking is must
Try to build good relationships with the other HR consultants or service providers who are expertise in areas. This creates a chance for a jointly favorable relationship where you provide recommendations and vice versa. You should not miscalculate the potential value of referrals from a leading client, whose firm works mostly with small- to medium-sized businesses because best experiences have come from referred clients.
What are the Documents Required to Start an HR Consultancy Business in Dubai?
- Brief Project Description
- Office tenancy contract (Ejari)
- Passport Copy of the Proposed Shareholder(s)
- Photo of the Shareholder (with white background)
- UAE Entry stamp page, residence visa or tourist visa of the proposed shareholder
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human resources (Attested from UAE embassy in India and also from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE
- 3 years’ local experience or 5 years’ international experience
- Certification from an American university in Dubai
- Shareholder(s) background
- UAE national’s passport copy
- UAE national’s family book
- UAE national’s Emirates ID copy
Understand the legal structure for new HR consulting business
Considering the business plans and financial plans, you must understand the need for the right legal structure for a new Human Resources consulting business.
Whether you are from Dubai or somewhere else in UAE, before setting up your HR consultancy Business, you need to follow some legal steps.
Five Legal steps to apply for the consultancy License
- An application form from the DED
- An approval from the authorities.
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC)
- For the advertisement, the company has to take permission from the appropriate authorities to exhibit banners, pamphlets and other Submit all the forms with attestation.
- Submit the payment and get the license; a payment receipt shall be issued at the same time.
It takes between 5-6 working days to get the license, and you are good to start your consultancy business in Dubai. There is solid competition in this field, yet the demand for consultancy services is great.
Do contact us on +971562181007 or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to set up a consultancy business in Dubai, We at MSZ corporate services provider are always there for your help and assistance.
Our support available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Let's make something great together
Found yourself in a wide entry with old-fashioned wainscots